• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

the Queen Anne's Revenge

well no. that wasn't the second flag.

Ohhhh you meant the other one. I don't know . . . it may be historic, but it looks a little too similar to blackbeard's to be put in the game. But that's just my opinion.
dunno.gif

Flag selection related discussion split to it's own thread: http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/17770-personal-and-pirate-flag-selection

The Queen Anne's Revenge is DOOOONNEEEEEEE!!!
Here is a vid of her and the 2 versions (un/damaged) of the Black Pearl

All I have to do now is find a way to get them of the sassa-frassin FTP.
If someone in charge wouldn't mind taking off the extra QAR is done posts please. Much obliged :j2

i'm not sure if i like that new gun sound. it sounds too much like a heavy object falling into a pile of canvas to me. in my experience, frequently used sounds work better if they're not so distinctive.

Looks great!
me.gif
I love battle damage on the Pearl. I did notice her masts and bowspirit were the wrong color though. They're supposed to be as black as the rest of the ship.

The Revenge looks good. Can't wait to try her out. Armada can help you with those walk files. You should stick this video on ModDB.
keith.gif

Good job mate!

I didn't watch the whole video (internet's too slow), but good job mate! :woot

Armada has to fix the walk file and I'm sure he'll put some finishing touches on via texturing. But it shouldn't be too much longer before we can play with her.
w00t.gif

Before all that, the ship needs to be uploaded to the FTP. As soon as that's done, I can start working on them. ;)

bonjourmonami, If you do not please hard texture of the dark masts and deck, like a version Black Pearl 3.0.
I think it would look so much more real and better.
Sorry for my English)

very nice model, however, little detail down to the front range
I started quite a model resembling a while ago

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/829/qar4.jpg/

Well bonjourmonami, we both have finished projects and we're having trouble getting them out for people to enjoy. I feel your pain.
urgh.gif

Bonjourmonami, would you be able to use a file sharing website if the FTP still doesn't work for you?
That might be the quickest way to get her uploaded, especially if the FTP continues to be problematic.

no pain, it is not he himself has already said he is not the skeletons of the other eight
could the bug to make to it because of the polys but the texture is poor, the model like themselves very much and this makes it the first queen anne's revenge on pirates ahoy forum of the Black Pearl are indeed dauernt new versions come out and flying Dutchman or Endeavour

Sorry I haven't been around chaps, been busy and haven't had much time for ship modeling. Here's a quick update of what I have done.

In the QAR concept art I think she had circular cannon ports so I've incorperated them into my model (hope you don't mind, just makes her a bit more different to the Pearl). I have also pretty much completed the stern.
the_revenge_is_mine_04_by_bonjourmonami-d3jfnql.jpg

man please please put the model and the textures on a link PLZ

Back