• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

The Purpose of Thierry Bosquet

WindmillSlayer

Powder Monkey
I hadn't spoken to this guy until about five years ago. I always thought he was just one of those officers for hire or one of the drunks in the tavern. However he's actually a con man. I'm sure a lot of members know but for those who don't, if you choose to pay off his debt, go outside of Falaise de Fleur to the wilderness and he'll greet you with a vendetta. Defeat him and his friend, and you'll get his Yatagan for only the 500 gold you paid earlier. It's still less than the base price of one, and it's good early in the game. The Yatagan quickly becomes underpowered, though. Still, I wish there had been more guys like this in the stock game. It was pretty interesting and I learned how to get an easy Yatagan.

I suspected it was something bad with him, especially when the tavern keeper said he was a bad man. I paid anyway to see what would happen. Yes, you get his Yataghan, but I prefer the Schiavona early in the game. Another thing about him is that because of a bug he keeps respawning outside of Falaise De Fleur so you can fight him over and over again. You only get his sword once, though, but you can fight him for EXP if you want.

I suspected it was something bad with him, especially when the tavern keeper said he was a bad man. I paid anyway to see what would happen. Yes, you get his Yataghan, but I prefer the Schiavona early in the game. Another thing about him is that because of a bug he keeps respawning outside of Falaise De Fleur so you can fight him over and over again. You only get his sword once, though, but you can fight him for EXP if you want.

At the time I first found him, I already had the cult guy's Squall saber and so the Yatagan was useless. I gave it to Rhys Bloom. Lol.

Back