• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt

I gave it a try a few years ago, it's free on Steam and on mobile, with microtransactions (including many ships that you can only buy). It's ok for a while for what it is, but nothing spectacular.
Indeed. It is quite good for a mobile game, one of the closest I have seen to Sea Dogs. But on PC I don't see much of a reason to play it over the other pirate games.

m'favorite ship was the Clipper, its very fast, it could even reach like more than 24 knots if i use it on a stormy night, if i use rum, it could reach 25 knots i believe, yes i use it for exploring, not fighting, since i like exploring something out of the box (like exploring Southern of Santos, which there's nothing's there except for the land of South America)
That does sound rather nice. Sea Dogs doesn't have such ships.

Anyone else here familiar with this one?

Yes! you can play it on steam/pc too,

Once I completed the campaing, I used to play a lot of PvP 1vs1 (and some 3vs3 I think), was really fun, most playerbase were rusians, there were a lot of Clans, Different 1v1 Leaderboards for every Ship Class etc

There is a nice feature in wich you can Gift people ships you own. Long ago I saw a post on steam discusions about a guy that was leaving the game and giving away all his ships (included all the premiums paid with money) i got first and got them all lmao!
(since then a lof of ships /premiums have been added, but theyre quite ugly, fantasy stuff, I got the nice "realistic" ones USS constitution, Anne's revenge etc)

(I've seen that kind of post since then a lot of times, people gifting ships)

I usually try 1 or 2 times a year to play some pvp matches but nothing pops up, seems like the pvp side is dead ,or people just create pvp games between friends

Back