• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

The mission book texts in the quest Find Nathaniel/Danielle are still a bit messed up

Fluen

Freebooter
You might want to look into either the dialogue promts for the mine part of the quest Find Nathaniel/Danielle or the texts in the mission book itself and perhaps take a look at the dialogues with Leborio Drago.

My mission book first mentions, how I killed the men trying to make me a slave outside the gates of Bridgetown. Then it mentions how I managed to be set free, when I told the soldiers about my task for Silehart. But if I defeated the would-be slavers, then I wouldn't need to be set free.
Then the mission book says I made a deal with Leborio to free him (the nice approach). And right after, that I leaned on him to get the information (the nasty approach). But I only used one of those approaches.

I also find it strange, that Leborio called Nathaniel/Danielle much friendlier than me, if I made that deal to free him (the nice approach), while Nathaniel/Danielle left him in the mines to rot.
And when we negotiated his salary as my officer, my character says, that the initial payment is cheap for a former captain, but our previous dialogue contained nothing about Leborio's past.

Back