• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

The Flying dutchman

TheFlyingDutchman1234

Sailor Apprentice
How can i get movie ships like the flying dutchman in the game?
Also for the Black Pearl.
Does someone know it? I have Build Mod 13 and the original game.
Build mod 14 doesn't work. So I need solutions for Build mod 13

It's a shame that you could not get build 14 to work. That would simplify matters greatly. It can be done, but requires some work on your part. The Black Pearl is the easiest because it is already in build 13. All that is needed is to install the updated files from build 14. Do you still have build 14 installed? If so you can copy the ship folder right over. Which version of the Pearl do you want? Before she was cursed, cursed, or after the curse is lifted? There are also 2 versions of the Flying Dutchman, cursed and uncursed.

Errrr. I don't remember, but suspect that Vanderdecken is in build 13. Otherwise you can use the console to get any ship.

Well, the console lets one do interesting things to the game. It is in POTC--->program then scroll down to console.c. I just looked at it in build 13 and it does not have a ship section in it that I could see. So that is no help.
Have you been to Tortuga in build 13? Hopefully there is a well known person in the tavern there. If not, then I really do not know how to get the Black Pearl or the Flying Dutchman into build 13. :facepalm

Vanderdecken is not in Build 13, unfortunately. Only way to get the Film Ships is to set them as starting ship or give it to yourself through console or so.

Back