• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

The english frigate at Falaise de Fleur

If your running the mod, just goto the dock ( in your boat ) and select fast travel and you should see a pirate you can goto.

Or do you mean a quest?

oh btw :cheers welcome aboard

Ohoy thaer cap'n! :p3

Thanks Keith I'll try that as soon as I'm at Falaise de Fleur. Um It's a quest. Seems I've been the only one that all I've talked to who has not been able to find the bastard :d: I will try that "sail to" thing.

What do you mean "running the mod" though I do have mods, not sure if the one is what you mean lad. :cheeky:

I tend to lay off the mods that seem like cheats, I mean, a game needs challenge to be interesting! :cheers

I'll get back on my success or failure, either way, well drink up! :d:

Ahoy. Admiral BQ,an welocme tew PA, De mod Build 10.1 is not a cheat but adds much more tew de gameplay,It does not include de cheatcodes,release of de build 'at expands even more on gameplay is very soon tew be released,check out de read me file fer these improvements :cheers

http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php

Yeah thanks Skull and Vassal, I be glad te find an active forum on potc :d:

Well I was passing Falaise de Fleur from Isla Muelle to Oxbay. The "sail to" thing really worked! Now I feal a bit slow, but this "English" frigate, was a fleut flying the jolly roger, I swear! :cheers

Don't know what Frigate ye be sail'n mate but me Frigate de Black Heart serves me well,check out Rafe Bligh weatherd ships in de mod section,worth hav'n,Catalina's texture packs includes some kool stuff as well :cheers :d:

Well actually I had only the battleship, Magellan II, (Magellan was a my main frigate I lost at Greenford fighting the English fleet) and aye captured a `Man-o`-war at the first part ot Khal Roa. But in the end, me battleship proved great, pounded the Pearl like a man posessed! It means no worries fer the rest o yer days! Oh, I have a message to the Black Pearl, tell Daavy Jones I say hello!

Now I have the `Man-o`-war "Admiral 8Q", and the Batleship "Magellan II" all I want now is a big fat juicy galleon, `hey-ho`-`hey-ho`. Keep in mind, I don't buy ships, I capture them amigo! :cheers

I like a smaller, faster ship for boarding - use it as my main ship - and let the slower bigger ship (a MOW) tail along. They always catch up to ya, HA! And if I need firepower I can always transfer to the MOW to man the cannons... :cheers

welcome to PA! and im the local sig size nitpicker here :rolleyes: see what i mean is ur sig looks a lil too big if u could resize it and make it kinda smaller id be very gracious :cheers

<!--`QuoteBegin-CatalinaThePirate`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CatalinaThePirate)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I like a smaller, faster ship for boarding - use it as my main ship - and let the slower bigger ship (a MOW) tail along.  They always catch up to ya, HA!  And if I need firepower I can always transfer to the MOW to man the cannons...   :onya[/quote]

I fer sure know what you're saying, but I'n the MOW I can cattch up to any ship. I've put all my abillities into sailing over all. But the turn on a MOW is sad. So I use the 180 turn when it's mor convinient! But yes, the faster ships are easier to use. Though the `fire-power` of a MOW can reduce thecrew of an enemy ship to 4 or 5 easilly. :yes

Yes, they are very cumbersome, but with skill, and a tough hide (deffense at 10) then you can chase down anything woth sinking or plundering, but if it can outrun you, then it's most likely some fisherman that's not worth anything :shock:

<!--`QuoteBegin-Admiral8Q`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Admiral8Q)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin--> but if it can outrun you, then it's most likely some fisherman that's not worth anything 8)[/quote]

Don't be lett'n Fred Bob here ye say'n' 'at mate,he'd skin ye alive wid 'is ol' shrimp'n knife :shock: :cheeky

Back