• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help The Amber Rush problem

MarlonBM

Landlubber
Even arriving early on the mosquitoes' coast, I can't find the The War Schooner Cantavro. Can anyone tell me where I'm going wrong? Thanks

Descubra que esta missão é apenas para aqueles que têm dlc de Rogers. por algum motivo, consegui iniciá-lo sem dlc.
Obrigado pela ajuda

Indeed The Amber Rush is part of the Flying the Jolly Roger DLC.
I have no idea why you were able to start it anyway, as I have it. :shrug

Even arriving early on the mosquitoes' coast, I can't find the The War Schooner Cantavro. Can anyone tell me where I'm going wrong? Thanks

If you have spoken with Don Lope you should be able to continue the mission without any problem.

Descubra que esta missão é apenas para aqueles que têm dlc de Rogers. por algum motivo, consegui iniciá-lo sem dlc.
Obrigado pela ajuda

How strange, without the dlc "Flying the joly roger" you should not be able to start that mission.

I bought the dlcs, now I'm going to start a new game. Several people commented on this error on steam, even without dlc the mission begins. Sorry for my english, I'm using google translator. It was a long time since I was so enthusiastic about a game, and I only managed to have a better experience thanks to the Spanish translation that you guys did (I speak Portuguese, but I understand a little Spanish). But now the problem has been solved. Thank you all!

I bought the dlcs, now I'm going to start a new game. Several people commented on this error on steam, even without dlc the mission begins. Sorry for my english, I'm using google translator. It was a long time since I was so enthusiastic about a game, and I only managed to have a better experience thanks to the Spanish translation that you guys did (I speak Portuguese, but I understand a little Spanish). But now the problem has been solved. Thank you all!

I'm glad you're using the translator mod and that it's helpful.:cheers
Now that you mention it I had problems at the beginning of that mission when you have to contact the prostitute to find out the destination of the Cantavro. :read

Same message in Portuguese:

"Ainda bem que está a usar o mod de tradutor e que é útil.
Agora que o mencionou, tive problemas no início dessa missão quando teve de contactar a prostituta para descobrir o destino do Cantavro.

P.D: Tenho a certeza que o meu português é pior do que o vosso inglês."

[QUOTE = "JTem, post: 586140, membro: 26268"] Estou feliz que você está usando o modo tradutor e que seja útil.: Felicidades
Agora que você mencionou, problemas no início dessa missão quando você tem que entrar em contato com uma prostituta para saber o destino do Cantavro. : leitura

Mesma mensagem em português:

"Ainda bem que está a usar o mod de tradutor e que é útil.
Agora que o mencionou, problemas no início dessa missão quando teve de contactar uma prostituta para descobrir o destino do Cantavro.

PD: Tenho a certeza que o meu português é pior do que o vosso inglês. "
[/ QUOTE]

Você fala português melhor que eu kkk

Hey friends, can't get near the longboats without sinking 'em (with the flying heart) and they don'y surrender their loot to me... may I change to a smaller ship?

Hey friends, can't get near the longboats without sinking 'em (with the flying heart) and they don'y surrender their loot to me... may I change to a smaller ship?
For me that worked perfectly fine but I sailed the El Cazador in Caribbean Legend

Back