• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Tales of a Sea Hawk - Cartagena Port missing - cannot enter town

darkevil

Sailor
Hail Ho mates :

I've play around since few times now and, for several mission, i had to go to Cartagena.
Despite the location is appearing in world map (see pictures) when i exit this mode to land on port, the ship sail in a foggy sea and no land is available.
I tried to get a map of cartagena since several month and never seen one (i've visited all islands, all towns, all traders).

Did i miss something ?!
Someone could help me please?

Attachments

• 2024-04-21_Cartagena.jpg
    2024-04-21_Cartagena.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 13
There is no map of Cartagena.

When you exit worldmap, you are placed some distance from the port, regardless of how close you are to the coast on the worldmap. If it's foggy, you could try returning to worldmap, wait a moment, then exit again and hope for better visibility.

There is no map of Cartagena.

When you exit worldmap, you are placed some distance from the port, regardless of how close you are to the coast on the worldmap. If it's foggy, you could try returning to worldmap, wait a moment, then exit again and hope for better visibility.
I've tried multiple of time...
The coast is "foggy" not the sea (specially when i try to approach the location where cartagena is indicated).
i never reach the coast or the sand, cliff nothing...
i cannot land anywhere...

That is frustrating, if i am refering to world map indication where Cartagena is writed, i should be on right spot... But i cannot moor anywhere...

Hello Mates,

Finally i managed after few times to found the right spot where i could drop my anchor.
In fact, i was searching for any building, deck or anything that would indicated that a town is existing on this coast so, my attention was fixed on landscape and not interface...
Then at one moment, i noticed the anchor, and after released it i moor on Cartagena... :)

Not a bug, just a dumb user... :)

Back