• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Tabletop gaming and pirates!

Plisken

SCUMM™ Bag
So, I currently own the core books of two tabletop roleplaying games specifically about pirates, albeit with a heavy fantasy twist. The first one is 7th Sea, which is a very high-fantasy homage to swashbuckler movies (so there's swashbuckling musketeers as much as sea rovers and reavers) and, and the second is Bloode Island, which I can only really compare to Monkey Island, but without the anachronisms. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to play either. =\ The people I normally game with are more interested in stuff like Vampire: the Masquerade or whatever. Philistines!

Anywho, if we've got any other fans of tabletop RPGs, I'd love to meet them! Share stories, talk about upcoming games or memorable pirate campaigns. It might even turn into an online game, if anyone's willing!

you should look into a program called "Fantasy Grounds". it let's you play pen & paper rpg's with people over the internet

Back