• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Stuck in the last level of Cozumel Temple

Paul

Powder Monkey
Hi,

Im playing Build 14 with latest update

It seems that Im stuck in Cozumel Temple at the very end of that quest. Nothing seems to work. Clement and Danielle have nothing to say and I cannot go any further.

upload_2019-6-5_22-24-44.png

Attachments

• compile.log
    61.7 KB · Views: 212
  • error.log
    2.7 KB · Views: 235
  • system.log
    3.4 KB · Views: 207
  • savegame.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 365
When you first entered the temple, did you have the conversation with Danielle and Clement about going off down different passages?

No, the last conversation with Danielle was on Cozumel beach upon landing. It was about either partnership or parting ways.

I'm not sure how you got that one at Cozumel, it's only supposed to happen after you have completed the main story.

Try to make your way back to the temple entrance - not outside, but the place just inside the temple when you go in. Danielle and Clement might talk to you when you get there. Otherwise try loading a savegame from before you landed at Cozumel, and this time, after Danielle and Clement have talked about leaving the crew behind, go to the temple. When you enter the temple and go to the rubble, you're supposed to stop and wait until Danielle and Clement talk to you about going down different passages.

I had to reload previous save. Apparently Danielle mixed up dialog line in my first try. After arriving on Cozumel she used dialog line that was supposed to be used on Jamaica just before reporting to new Governor about what happened with Silehard and Cozumel. In my second try everything went well. I have plenty of side missions to do now. After finishing all of them I will create separate bug report for every mission that is broken and there are good few of them from what I can see :D

This should prevent Danielle from switching to the Jamaica dialog prematurely. Download the attached file, unzip it and copy into place. Now, if you keep talking to her instead of going to the temple, she reminds you why you're here. :p

But the real problem is that you somehow managed to miss the area which triggers the dialog about going down different passages. In that case, Danielle and Clement don't disappear down the side passages but follow you until you get to the second part of the labyrinth. When you get to the alcove with the glowy ball and bird statue, they re-appear, and don't talk because you haven't triggered that part of the quest.

I tried replaying the end part of "Tales of a Sea Hawk" and found two things. First, it's difficult to miss that trigger area because it's right in front of you when you walk forwards from the temple entrance; you have to take quite a detour to avoid it. Second, if you have missed it and have gone through the teleports, you're stuck and have to go back to a savegame because the teleports are one way, one use.

Attachments

• danielle_dialog_fix.zip
    21.1 KB · Views: 364
Back