• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Strip Yo Ship - Tip!

surg23

Landlubber
Well, it never occurred to me that when you sell Ships at the shipyard, it does not factor in the value of equipped Cannons/Culverins on said ship. I found this out just now, after i captured a few frigates. But after stripping the Cannons off them before selling them, i made an extra 50,0000! ... That is more than the value of one of the ships i was selling. :p

So, if you're like me and make a living solely off captured ships and Treasure, this is a good way to make it even more profitable.

Are you sure about this? I am at work and cannot check right now, but I seem to remember that the last time I did that the price of the ship dropped by the amount the cannosn were worth. Also, it is not worth repairing a ship as the cost of the repairs is equal to what the price of the ship is reduced too. In other words, if you repair a ship, you don't get any more for it, you just get your repair money back.

Back