• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved storyline

Captain.Sparrow

Freebooter
Hello i got GOF 2.0.4 and i got two question
Question nr.1 Is there any storyline except Peter Blood?
Question nr.2 Is there any frigates from 1700-1800 years except H.M.S Surprise?

Question nr.2 Is there any frigates from 1700-1800 years except H.M.S Surprise?

USS Constitution and a few others whose names I don't remember are present now.

USS Essex, Volage (almost a frigate), and Rossiya are coming out with the next version of GoF, I guess.

GOF 2.0 has the Constitution and another look alike with different coloring called Frigate_RN. Besides the Surprise, it also has the 28, 30, and 32 gun frigates (all different versions of the Surprise) There is also the Unicorn and Greyhound from about 1710-20 - the Chase Frigate, Bousoulle, and Colonial Frigate, from the first half of the 18th century.

As far as I know, no one is developing a new GOF mod right now except myself. GOF Eras module 2 has only the Greyhound, Unicorn, Chase Frigate, and Rossiya because it's portraying the era 1650-1725. Module 2 is nearly complete and I have two people currently beta testing it.

Right now I have tabled ERA's Module3 (over half finished) because that's the timeframe they are working on in the UDK HOO effort. If there was enough interest in it I might decide to finish it.

MK

Back