• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Status Screen

manners

Landlubber
Hello,

Apologies if this has been raised before (couldn't find anything, though that doesn't mean it isn't there), but has anyone else had the issue where inventory, quest, ships log etc are not accessible from the F2 menu? The icons can be clicked, but nothing happens. I've tried new games and deleting the options file, but no joy, it still occurs.

it seems strange to me, have you tried with another new installation? I mean original Potc and then insert the NH mod? let me know if you fix something ..

Hello,

Apologies if this has been raised before (couldn't find anything, though that doesn't mean it isn't there), but has anyone else had the issue where inventory, quest, ships log etc are not accessible from the F2 menu? The icons can be clicked, but nothing happens. I've tried new games and deleting the options file, but no joy, it still occurs.
Are you using a widescreen resolution? This can cause the buttons at the top to be positioned outside the screen.

Try an 800x600 or 1024x768 resolution and see if that works better.

Which version of the game are you using? After you've seen the problem, can you upload "compile.log", "system.log", and "error.log" if it exists?

Back