• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Soundtrack availability

I am truly sorry for not being more alert and following up that other thread sooner. I now understand better what you were trying to do and that my absence has been slowing you down.

I hope you can forgive me @Tempesta.

No need of apologies at all mate! I guess we've all failed to keep the whole discussion on the same thread :cheeky

You've done great work and of course I approve of your video :cheers

I was going to create a video of my own for the piece in regards to my own channel - as I was not aware you guys had gone forward with this work (which is truly only my own lazy fault :rofl
)

So ill rather then let you use the video as is and you can just upload it to the PA YouTube channel.
Great to hear!! Actually, we've come upon this idea just a couple of days ago, so you came just in time ;)
I'll do the same for my songs to give more visibility to the PA channel.

So it's all settled then! We may start posting the first video over this weekend and the rest would come on a weekly basis.
I'll keep the updates on this same thread (this time for real :rofl)

All aboard! :keith
Today I've posted the first video of the HOO soundtrack series.
I'll try to keep them coming weekly so we may call them "Hearts of Oak Fridays" from now on :cheers

Also, all composers here should get access to the YT channel if anyone wants to change/add anything in the video description.
Or simply let me know and I'd do it myself :onya

Thanks for your efforts on this, @Tempesta!
I've plastered this everywhere I could think of, including right here:
Hearts of Oak: Soundtrack Friday #1
Anyone else who wants to help with community visibility, please do join in the sharing and the caring! :cheers

Also, I find that "Provisional" label below your profile picture DISTURBING!
So for whatever it's worth: gone it is. ;)

Back