• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Snowbird Looking for Caribbean Beta Testers!

Thagarr

Pining for the Fjords!
Creative Support
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend
It's been pretty busy around here the past few weeks and I completely missed this one. Thanks to Silvertongue for pointing this out to me! Snowbird is looking for Beta testers for their Mount & Blade based Caribbean! I am not sure how much longer they are going to be looking, so if your interested, you had better get over to their WEB PAGE fast!

We’re now starting to accept applications of players who wish to take part in the upcoming Caribbean! beta testing for the community which will probably start in early December.

In order to partake in the beta please send us your nick on the forums and a couple words about yourself over here: beta_caribbean@snowbirdgames.com. This way it’ll be easier to sort everything out.

You’ll also need to register on our forums and leave a message in this thread so that we’ll be able to reach you later with instructions. You can just post there when you sent us a mail

Attachments

• carheader.jpg
    carheader.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 27
We should get at least someone from PiratesAhoy! involved if we can! Maybe one of our members can give them some valuable thoughts before the final game is done.

I would gladly volunteer, but I'm hugely busy with other projects at the moment and wouldn't be able to do PA! any justice at all. I agree someone from the community should get involved though to give valuable input, and to give feedback to everyone else here.

I sent them a email and am attempting to be a Beta Tester. I will gladly share what I find with you guys if I am selected. I'm excited to see this game in action as I'm sure most of you are. Fingers crossed

Thanks, Taydeer! Here's to hoping they'll accept you. :doff

Did you mention you're a member of PiratesAhoy? If not, that might help you. After all, we have posted an exclusive Q&A with them here before, so they know of our existence.

Good work Taydeer! You should definitely mention you are testing on behalf of the PA! community, I'm sure you will get picked then.

Back