• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Smuggling Missions bugged on Dutch Island

cwineman

Landlubber
I decided to do my first smuggling mission because so far I've been barely able to scratch by doing my merchant/delivery missions.

I took some sugar to the Dutch island where it is contraband. It seems that if I'm told to take my goods to Palm beach, there is a bug where the smugglers offer me 0 gold for my goods. If I get told to take my stuff to Crab Cliffs, things work correctly and I get paid well for my cargo.

<!--quoteo(post=318281:date=May 8 2009, 01:52 AM:name=cwineman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cwineman @ May 8 2009, 01:52 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=318281"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I decided to do my first smuggling mission because so far I've been barely able to scratch by doing my merchant/delivery missions.

I took some sugar to the Dutch island where it is contraband. It seems that if I'm told to take my goods to Palm beach, there is a bug where the smugglers offer me 0 gold for my goods. If I get told to take my stuff to Crab Cliffs, things work correctly and I get paid well for my cargo.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I read somewhere, that the smuggler dialogs and files are not quite in place yet. Thank you cwineman.

<!--quoteo(post=318498:date=May 9 2009, 06:10 PM:name=PeterWillemoes)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PeterWillemoes @ May 9 2009, 06:10 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=318498"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=318281:date=May 8 2009, 01:52 AM:name=cwineman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cwineman @ May 8 2009, 01:52 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=318281"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I decided to do my first smuggling mission because so far I've been barely able to scratch by doing my merchant/delivery missions.

I took some sugar to the Dutch island where it is contraband. It seems that if I'm told to take my goods to Palm beach, there is a bug where the smugglers offer me 0 gold for my goods. If I get told to take my stuff to Crab Cliffs, things work correctly and I get paid well for my cargo.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I read somewhere, that the smuggler dialogs and files are not quite in place yet. Thank you cwineman.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Thanks. It wasn't a big deal since I could reload my game, talk to the smuggler in the tavern until he told me to meet at Crab Cliffs instead.

Back