• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Smuggling Items Not Bought by Smugglers (Beta 3.4 bug, fixed in Beta 4)

Kpax7

Shamshir in the Dark!
Storm Modder
Using Beta 3.4
Tested in Curacao and Bonair

I bought a lot of Sugar, Linen and Fruits as instructed here:
uni7.png

But the smugglers only buy the first two (sugar and linen). They don't buy fruits at all!!
How is that?

They don't buy fruits at all!!
How is that?
That's a good question! I thought @Levis fixed those type of issues a while ago.

What happens when you have ONLY Fruits to sell to the smugglers? Can you arrange a meeting at all?
Are they willing to buy it then?
(Also, why would fruit be contraband??? o_O )

Do you have a savegame with this problem?

That's a good question! I thought @Levis fixed those type of issues a while ago.

What happens when you have ONLY Fruits to sell to the smugglers? Can you arrange a meeting at all?
Are they willing to buy it then?
(Also, why would fruit be contraband??? o_O )

Do you have a savegame with this problem?
I'm using Beta 3.4 So if it's fixed in newer versions, that's ok. I don't use newer patches because they're incompatible with old savegames :)
Yeah I tried with only fruits! No luck! The smuggler in tavern doesn't arrange the meeting!
And it happens with all Holland islands!
I can provide a savegame if you want!

I'm using Beta 3.4 So if it's fixed in newer versions, that's ok. I don't use newer patches because they're incompatible with old savegames :)
[...]
I can provide a savegame if you want!
Ah, if it was with Beta 3.4, it is probably fixed by now. That version is by now a bit on the ancient side.
It is nearly impossible to provide full support for that anymore as we want to release Beta 4 in the near future.

Ah, if it was with Beta 3.4, it is probably fixed by now. That version is by now a bit on the ancient side.
It is nearly impossible to provide full support for that anymore as we want to release Beta 4 in the near future.
I know that. I will abandon 3.4 when finished with the standard story. Coz I couldn't transfer it to new Beta4. Sorry.

Indeed Beta 3.4 isn't compatible with Beta 4 at all; a new game has been required there for months because quite a huge lot has been changed and rewritten.
Shame, but there is no way around it at all. :(

Back