• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

SmallBall!

William

PA! Admin
Pirate Legend
Anyone played this other than me?

www.smallball.com

It's kind of fun. You make your very own baseball team, train them, and then have them compete against other teams. When you get good enough, they place you into the "Big Leagues" against stronger teams.

Each season lasts 2 weeks. And the strength of your team is based on a star system: 1 to 9 stars (9 being a godly team)

You can purchase your own stadiums, have leftys (like me!), and even get a deluxe trainer that will aide in training your team.

Pretty fun when you get a bunch of friends making teams and playing them. Fun Fun Fun!

PS: They also have in BETA (For guys like Keith :? ) Smallball Football (SOCCER!)

:shock:

I just checked the site.

SmallBall FootBall (Soccer) is available now.

The catch with the soccer game is: that in order to fully play it you have to buy it for $19.95 ... :shock:

SmallBall Baseball is free. As it is sponsored by Intel...

<!--`QuoteBegin-Spaz`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spaz)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->i am   if it was free at least...[/quote]

Ya me to....

Ive been playing base ball for a long time though.
look at my baseball team 114176..

I got to this post off of Google

Back