• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Sink 'Em All! Released

Keith

Raping the Horses and Stealing the Women!
Staff member
Administrator
A bit late with the kick off with this but Nitro have got around to releasing their iOS version of Pirates of the Black Sea,Sink 'Em All!(Sorry Brendon)​
Nitro Games, the Finnish video game developer, has now released its first game for iOS devices. This action packed iOS game delivers awesome seadog action with really cool special weapons such as Balls of Steel, Great Balls of Fire, Fart Bomb, Homing Missiles and much more! Shoot your way through different enemy ships and bosses in four different chapters, each including six levels and beautiful locations. Show the world who’s the best pirate of them all on the online scoreboards!​

Board your ship and prepare for the best seadog shooter ever created for iOS devices!

iPhone2.jpg iPhone3.jpg iPhone4.jpg iPhone5.jpg
Features:
  1. Four chapters each including six levels with waves of badass Black Covian ships.
  2. Crazy special weapons to shoot them into kingdom come: Balls of Steel, Blue Balls, Great Balls of Fire, Human Catapult, Fart Bombs, Homing Missiles and more.
  3. Bosses who, among other things, have tentacles. Tentacles!
  4. Game centre: show the world that you are the man by dominating the online charts!
So me mateys prepare for some fast paced naval combat and equip yourself with some kick-ass special weapons to defeat those wantin’ to steal yer treasure!

Not being of the Iphone crowd I cannot try this out myself but for those interested head over to itunes to pick up either the poor version of the paid version.

Commercial:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sink-em-all!/id505089278

Freemium:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sink-em-all!-free/id505130076

Attachments

• potbc-sta.png
    potbc-sta.png
    32.2 KB · Views: 20
I swear I'm going to get the next iPhone that comes out, all these games and I can't try any of them :( The idea of ingame purchases disturbs me though as example below, I've never been a fan of the constant micro payment method.

1. Mortar$0.99
  2. Cluster Bomb$0.99
  3. Mine Barrel$0.99
  4. The Net$0.99
  5. Fart Bomb$0.99

Back