• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Side Quest - Church Protection (Stuck)

That worked, and so does this "console.c". It contains the same commands you added to "ccclocations.c" but with 'Locations[FindLocation("Greenford_M_church")]' or 'Locations[FindLocation("Greenford_M_crypt")]' instead of 'Locations[n]'. After using that console on my existing game:
hatch1.jpg hatch2.jpg

Attachments

• console.c
    35.7 KB · Views: 169
When I dig in the crypt, sometimes a skeleton appears that I can't kill. Is there any way to kill this skeleton or can you just run away?

A poisoned weapon such as the borgiablade can sometimes kill otherwise immortal characters. Otherwise you'll just have to run away and try to find the exit.

A poisoned weapon such as the borgiablade can sometimes kill otherwise immortal characters. Otherwise you'll just have to run away and try to find the exit.
@Peter Norton - Get the telescopic sight from the Padre first before going in - find the rifle near the dead body in the crypt - equip both and then go digging - shoot the immortal skeleton and it will become mortal. You also should find the book and crucifix on the dead body as well.

Back