• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

shotgun

Beneke

Landlubber
:dance could someone tell me how to get the shotgun? also the aztec club? do i need to start the tenochitlan quest oe the flying dutchman?

Thanks

thanks. um do i automatically get it ( like someone gives it to me) or do i need to find them. if so where are they

You find them on the bodies of the Aztecs. There's only one type of Aztec weapon I've noticed so far. As for the shotgun you should just look into the walkthrough here You need the obsidian dagger to obtain the shotgun.

I don't know why, but every time I enter the temple where the shotgun is supposed to be, it's never there, but it's not so bad since I already made a better gun for myself. :onya As for the Flying Dutchman, all you have to do is talk to the patrons in the tavern and eventually someone will tell you about a rumor that the Dutchman was spotted in the port. There's already a walkthrough on the full quest (both Tenochtitlan and Flying Dutchman) so I won't go into detail.

yeah, i just got got it like two days ago, when you go in the temple you have to go on the left side of the pedestal.

Its sad, i had already done all the quests before, but i had to start over

Back