• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Ship Berthing

IntrepIDOwnz

Landlubber
I have a ship on shore leave at Sao Jorge and when I relaunch the ship and try to go to sea, the sea loading screen appears for about one second then fades to a fully black screen. I have tried different methods of trying to relaunch the ship and have even tried to buy the ship supplies and some how damage the ship just to repair it so the game recognizes it, all to no avail. I tried to buy a cheap ship to exchange, but when I do that it says that the berthed ship can't be relaunched and the ship I just bought can't be berthed. This has happened to me before on Sao Jorge and only on Sao Jorge. I don't know if I did anything wrong in berthing the ship because it seems to work on every island that isn't SJ.

Huh! That is an odd problem as I usually have ships berthed all over the place and have never had a problem.
Is the ship fully berthed or just on shore leave? I never use shore leave, and am wondering if that is the problem.

It was left on shore leave. I usually do that to save on having to buy food and rum when I have a lot of pistols or swords I want upgraded to excellent. I never have the problem on any other island except for SJ.

New developments in trying to fix the problem myself: I tried selling the faulty ship and buying a new one, but now the same problem occurs in trying to leave. I check the Ship's Log and it says that everything I do in the shipyard is being done to this ship "error".

Back