• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bug Ship and Money Extort

Chromaticspy

Landlubber
OK so after capturing a Spanish War Galleon I decided to change the appearance on it, but I did this after I sold my First Mate's ship, she was still on the screen (you know what I mean). And then I clicked the "Appearance" Tab to find the 2 paint option for the Galleon, after I did that I closed the store overlay, and after that I remembered I forgot to buy my First Mate a ship, as I saw something, my first mate already had a ship!! The Galleon, in the appearance I wanted it to be, it was fully repaired, full of cannons and crew, all FREE, so thinking it was a bug, I tried to sell it, it worked! After repeating this bug 100 or so times :wp my conscience go to me :modding and I decided to report it, so is this common or am I the first one?

LOL! That's not quite unintentional, of course. But fixing it is more complex than anyone still here can probably deal with; we basically have zero coders working on PotC these days. :modding

It takes a rare set of circumstances to do this, so it is very rare. And it only seems to work with some ships. Others have reported it and I have tried to do it and it did not work for me.

Back