• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Shadow of a Pirate!

Thagarr

Pining for the Fjords!
Creative Support
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend
I just ran across this bit of Indie pirate goodness, it's a Unity 3D browser based game called Shadow of a Pirate! Shadow of a Pirate is a 2D side scroller action game, with 3D graphics. According to the limited information I was able to track down, the object of the game is to track down treasure on an island, and seek revenge for your former captain who was killed by the infamous Blackbeard! Along the way you will have to contend with villainous pirates, deadly sharks, sea monsters and many cunningly placed puzzles and obstacles.

The game originally started development in December 2011 by a group of five Brazilian students as a part the Technology in Digital Games Senac university project, they would later form the Miris Development Group. Currently the game is still in Beta, but from the few minutes that I have spent playing it, it is really quite polished and challenging. Miris studio currently has two games in development, Shadow of a Pirate and another project that they currently can't reveal.
You can play Shadow of a Pirate and find out more about the game and Miris Studios over on their web page HERE, and you can also follow them on Facebook or Twitter.

Attachments

• Miris_Logo.jpg
    Miris_Logo.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 15
Back