• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Discussion Secret Water Dungeon on Martique

Jacob

Sailor
Storm Modder
Hi!

I have a idea About Making Secret Dungeon in Martique (Falaise)
So Where can i found Octopus Bay and dungeons Places ?

All of Martinique is defined in "PROGRAM\Locations\init\FalaiseDeFleur.c". Octopus Bay is "Falaise_de_fleur_shore".

Dungeons can be copied from any location file for a place which has a dungeon. "PROGRAM\Locations\init\Oxbay.c" has two of them: "Dungeon 1" (the one in Speightstown near the shipyard, also accessed if you jump off the pier and swim round the corner), and "Oxbay_cave" (the cave part way between Speightstown and Bridgetown). There are also dungeons in Kralendijk ("PROGRAM\Locations\init\Douwesen.c") and Port Royale ("PROGRAM\Locations\init\Redmond.c").

I would suggest picking somewhere other than Martinique, though. Martinique already has a lot of sidequest action. As for Octopus Bay, I'm afraid I got there before you! There's what looks like the entrance to a cave at the far end of the beach, so I connected it to a cave which in turn leads to a bridge to the other half of Martinique, then added this quest to use it:
Quest for the Crystal Skull | PiratesAhoy!

Nevis Have already cave (Cellar)
Jamaica Have Dungeon
Portugal Colony have Hidden Cave
Bonaire Have Cavern and Catacombs
Saint Martin have sewer
La tortune Have Half Downstairs Half Dungeon (can Explore then you actived Sidewalk)

Maybe On Isla De Muerte on Witch's Rock?

How about Colombia? There's a beach near Cartagena which currently doesn't have anything, it only exists so you can do smuggling in Cartagena.

Curacao has an entry to a copy of part of the Aztec temple, but as far as I know, you can only get to it in one particular storyline. Beyond that, it has no dungeon.

Witch's Rock would work provided you don't mind having to defeat Blackbeard before going to your dungeon!

Back