• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Second Grader Scores Pirate Booty!

Thagarr

Pining for the Fjords!
Creative Support
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend
I was doing my daily searching for pirate news on Google this morning when I noticed the Google icon had changed and had been replaced by a hand drawn pirate scene! I did a bit of investigating and found out that the picture was a winning submission by a Wisconsin toddler for Google's Doodle 4 Google competition. Perhaps I have misjudged today's education system, it's probably just a fluke, but this little guy is sure starting off on the right course!

"If I could travel in time, I'd visit...," Dylan created a pirate scene doodle that features a vibrant parrot, a rotund swashbuckler and a treasure chest full of loot to form the Google logo. According to Dylan, he'd ideally, "Sail a pirate ship looking for treasure, have a colorful pet parrot and enjoy beautiful sunsets from deserted islands." Sounds quite nice -- especially without the scurvy. For his creativity, Google has awarded Dylan with a $30,000 college scholarship, a Chromebook computer and a $50,000 technology grant to his school.

You can read the full story and see the cool pic HERE!

Attachments

• pa-logo.png
    pa-logo.png
    11 KB · Views: 23
Back