• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Sea Dogs: To Each His Own - Hero of the Nation DLC

i don't know.. i looked in the russian forum with google translate and it says that just after the siege battle, when the quest is updated u can talk with poincy but when i do the dialogue remain the standard one! i can continue to play the normal quest, now i must going to padre vincenzo for example. Brother disappeard as part of the quest :-\ in any case thank u for the answer

If you have talked to de Poincy after Abbot Benoit told you that Michel disappeared and if you couldn´t talk to Michel about the DLC right after you were defending Saint Pierre, then there might be another problem. Did you make a fresh installation with the Plaza release and uninstalled everything from previous installations before?

You must know that you have to play the Plaza release right from the scratch and can´t use older saves from previous versions of the game. If you took care of all that, then i don´t know what could be wrong.

yes yes i've reinstalled the game and begin my character again from scratch but nothing to do, my version is the 1.5.2 but the dlc doesn't start! someone with a savegame at that point? otherwise i will delete the game and stop, i don't have the strength to restart again the entire saga! :-\

After the siege of Saint Pierre the DLC can be startet whenever you want, even after the end of the whole game. It is independent and version 1.5.2 is correct.

Last edited:
Again for clarification.
As of 30 JAN 18...

"Hero of the Nation" DLC is not active presently in the English Release.
The translation remains incomplete and the added content is not in the game.
The entire questline starts after the defense of Saint Pierre.
It requires that all prerequisites prior to this time be completed through the "Pirate Saga" and you bother is required to be released through De Poincy during the Saint Pierre battle.
It does not require completion of "In Search of Guardian of Truth" or that final questline.

Dependent on where you are in the game, including if you are in the search for either church relics, or the Kukulkan mask, you would not want to see De Poincy as many of those final quests are time dependent, especially the "Ancient Temple of the Maya".

Be patient.

If you are absolutely shure, it would mean that the PLAZA release is a fake. This would be the first time because the previous Jolly Roger release from them was 100% ok.

If you have talked to de Poincy after Abbot Benoit told you that Michel disappeared and if you couldn´t talk to Michel about the DLC right after you were defending Saint Pierre, then there might be another problem. Did you make a fresh installation with the Plaza release and uninstalled everything from previous installations before?

You must know that you have to play the Plaza release right from the scratch and can´t use older saves from previous versions of the game. If you took care of all that, then i don´t know what could be wrong.
Too bad that you have to start a new game from the scratch, only because the old save games aren`t compatible... :ko

Back