• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Sea Dogs 1 Mods Complete Link

At first I thought you meant the game but you're referring to a mod for SD1 right? Maybe one of the older fellows on here might have the mod(s) on their HDD. In case that you are referring to the game, you can purchase it here, Sea Dogs on GOG.com

I found 1.11 and 1.12 on archive.org's wayback machine. Currently they appear to be having difficulties. The facebook page says "unexpected outage". The website when you can get it says "The Internet Archive's sites are offline for scheduled maintenance and upgrades."

[Edit] For some reason the links to web.archive.org don't seem to work for me. Try HERE instead. I found the octet/stream here. Going to the Home site of that web page has links to 1.11 and 1.12 mod packs directly but the 1.12 link has been redirected to a picture and not the required .exe file. For 1.12 you need the multipart files in octet/stream.

You might try this post here. The links to the 2 files might still be working.

Last edited:
Back