• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Risen

Nope.. not exactly like that witcher game because the only place you can get laid is a brothel. And when in combat you have to press more than just one button. And sadly no sex scenes (damnit!). :modding I would love to see my character banging one of those big breasted hotties. :cheeky

xD: I've actually been pondering buying Gothic 3, since it sounds like the community patches fix most of what's wrong with it. :yes

Sure if you can somehow download that community patch.. it's downloading slug slow for me.

Besides combat in Gothic 3 sucks some major arse! :urgh It's boring as all hell. At least in Risen combat isn't lame like it is in Gothic 3. That has to be the number 1 worst combat having game in my list the second game that has horrible combat is morrowind. :cheeky

Trust me.. that game sucks at animations. xD:
considerin how old the game is - heck its a gaming antique :ty

its very well designed :mm

and the modding is almost as competent as our own build 14 :cheers :hmm

you can get a great game cheap with over a decade of quality modding to back it up and bring it to quality levels not dreamed of during its development and it requires state-of-the art hardware -> that's 10 years old :rofl

That aforementioned bargain bin also has a few copies of the Morrowind GOTY Edition for under ten bucks. :yes Something tells me I might be getting it instead of Gothic 3. xD:

You have point there because Morrowind isn't as inane as Oblivion is. Oblivion is just horrible load of fail. :shock

That aforementioned bargain bin also has a few copies of the Morrowind GOTY Edition for under ten bucks. :yes Something tells me I might be getting it instead of Gothic 3. xD:

Go get it. :yes Sure the animations suck but at least the combat has stab, chop and swing not like in gothic 3 where all you do is swing swing swing and more swinging forth until your enemy is dead. that's how lame the combat is in gothic 3. In morrowind when you get all your long blade and axe and whatever weapon skills up you hit pretty much all the time and.. meh. I really should give this game another go.. :yes

And yeah if you install that graphics extender or whatever it was called it indeed needs a state of the art computer.. not kidding here. :rofl

single most important mod

Unofficial Patch

Followed by:
1 ) Rich Creeper
2 ) Buyable Ghorak Mansion
3 ) Bank
4 ) Fletcher Mod 14

add these after the main quest, just to enjoy them/the game more.
a ) korobal v12
b ) Beyond YsGramor 20
c ) Bt whitewolf 2.0
d ) booty island

BTW the GOTY version comes with 2 official expansions and ALL the patches required, if you install everything that is. If you selectively install, get required patches as you go.

AND download all the other official Bethesda addons (Free for this game)

Booty Island? xD:

Thanks for the list, Rupert. I'll grab myself a copy of it next time I'm in the store. :yes

ah risen one of the best rpg i played its realy good the combat is awesome u must think a lot who to attack when to attack and why u must attack at all flee :p

it was a hard game not as hard as gothic 2 but it was hard and very good anyone want a challenging rpg should play it i still play it sometimes :)

Back