• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Rename.Bat disapeared?

Peter Blood

Privateer
I recently moved my POTC directory into My Games, and it has been working pretty well, however, the weirdest thing happened to me after I downloaded and extracted my storyline from the thread into the Storyline subfolder. Whenever I try to start up STorm Engine, I get a runtime error report! It was then I realized that for some strange reason, my rename.bat application disapeared from my POTC Directory! :modding What should I do? Does anyone know where I can find and download another rename.bat file? :shrug

Possibly it is an error with your storyline files; in that case, please try attached copies of the files that I have in my game version.
They do work to put you in port, but it seems there's basically no content yet. :shrug

I have been secretely working on some quests, but I will not release them for a while. When I get farther along I will give an update.

I fixed the problem. Apparently, I had my ENGINE.exe stored in my desktop folder the whole time. I moved it back into the main directory, and everything is back to normal.

Back