• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

releasing a prisoner

I think you must go to your cargohold and talk to them or go see the gorvernor in town.

Cheers, :cheers

Go to a port, get close enough to the port so that you can dock. Then go to your cargohold and talk to the prisoner and select the release option.

How do you release a prisoner? The game says to click on the job list but that doesn't work.

If you go into the hold and talk to the prisoners, the dialogues will give you the option to make the prisoner a slave, let him go, or recruit as an officer. Keep trying if they wont join you. Threaten them with enslavement. Once they've joined as an officer, you can then select them for any of the open crew positions available. ;)

MK

Thank you very much, I didn't know I had a cargo hold. I already have better officers than my prisoner, but great idea. I won't be taking any more due to the officer loyalty loss.

Back