• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[REL] Ship Crew State (in shop)

buho

Privateer
Storm Modder
Included in GOF 1.1.x
Included in GOF 1.2

TWEAK Vers. 01.000.001

1d9c_b93_u4m03.jpg

Adds crew (left panel) and rum and food (right panel) figures to the store window.

The crew figures are usefull to know at glance if medicines or weapons are needed; the rum and food ones to quicly check if you actually need food or rum without entering the store item buy/sell window.

- o -

This tweak replaces the files:

\Program\INTERFACE\store.c
\RESOURCE\INI\interfaces\store.ini

Search "BUHO" to locate the changes.

All the original files included in the packet, renamed as originalname____original.ext

Installation: drop the "Program" and "RESOURCE" folders in your current COAS root folder.

Download from: http://www.mediafire.com/?f9i5o2pi2pu9ibd

Cheers.
buho (A).

Looks very useful is it compatible with GOF?

Yes it is. 100%. It is made using GOF 1.1 files.

For what I know, the stores have not changed in any mod changed little, so I believe it is compatible with everything (not sure, though).

Cheers.
buho (A).

That's another good addition I'll use it right away.
Made some new sounds for the melee weapon, it replaces the sound if you put away your weapon... totally minor next to useless I guess but maybe somone likes to check it out I'll upload it later.

That's another good addition I'll use it right away.
Made some new sounds for the melee weapon, it replaces the sound if you put away your weapon... totally minor next to useless I guess but maybe somone likes to check it out I'll upload it later.

Ya, I'd like to check it out.
keith.gif

Back