• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

question

Ulfric

Landlubber
does anyone know of any cheats for the russian version of this game, or a link to a trainer or something

i dont usually like to cheat, but sence 90% of the game is in russian and i cant read russian, it be nice to be able to cheat a little to test out some of the features

that and i had a power short mid save...damn my luck><...so it corrupted, my last backup save i was only lvl 11...and rather not go threw the lvl grind to 20 again if it can be avoided

id google search for this stuff, but again i dont speak russian so that wont work:p

any help would be apreciated, maybe a way to mod my save file

Patch 1.3.
Incorporated cheats. For their set you necessary to fall into menu of the ship, click on name of your ship, completely wipe it, and write:
GodMode - for enabling/switching off the mode to full invulnerability (both on land and on sea)
ExpBooster - for reception 10000 units of the experience
MoneyBooster - for reception 10000 piastres
BestSaber - for reception of the best sabre (to its equip you already it is necessary to have required this saber level)
BestGun - for reception of the best gun (to its equip you already it is necessary to have required this gun level)

Back