• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Question to the Dev Team!

Jacko

Sailor Apprentice
Hello Pirate AHoey Dev Team!
I find both of your mods (Potc: New Horizanen and AOP2: GOF) really super. I have only one question for you, can you please not for POTC: New Horizanen soaking create one where all the stories so that an open end so you can continue playing by the stories, for example when Jack Sp?

Cu jacko

Eh? You want to continue playing after the story ends? Do they not do that already?

I dont know. I sow a youtupe Video they say in the Video it is over
You have Chose a ather Charakter Or the Same.

Mayby the Video was a Old One.

Is it possible?

Yes. You asked about Jack Sparrow. I do not know about that story line, but many others allow you to continue playing on in free play.

Ok i will Test it.

A ather Question: is it Hard to creat New Question
For Potc: New horizon, is there a Tool how Makes it
Easy?

Ok i will Test it.

A ather Question: is it Hard to creat New Question
For Potc: New horizon, is there a Tool how Makes it
Easy?

Yes - it can be hard to create a new quest. ( there is no tool to make it easy :no)

The best thing to do is to play a bit of a quest - then look at the code for that in the quests_reaction.c file - which you can find in the PROGRAM \ Storyline \ Quest Name \Quest folder.

You should be able to open the file with windows notepad - or ant text file editor.

:drunk

I think all storylines end with an opportunity for free play. Jack Sparrow definitely does as there are various sidequests that we wouldn't want you to miss out on. ;)

Back