• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Question about Tenon... and the totems

Handel

Landlubber
Can someone say which totem exactly goes in the left door of the right building? It seems I put all the other 9 totems and I have a totem which seems to correspond to the picture (it gives +20 authority) but the hand doesn't show... which means it is not this totem... or with my luck I hit a bug again.

Censored censored censored censored censored f**king bugs!!! Restarted the quest from the talks with Montezuma and this time the hand appeared and the totem was accepted!

BTW - the russians says there is a totem which gives +20 repair (not the statue). I never found it. Did someone found such totem?

itemDescribe.txt says:

}
itmname_Totem_15 {Xipe Totec Totem}
itmdescr_Totem_15 {
Xipe Totec: god of sowing; guardian of goldsmiths. (+20 repairs)
}

So apparently such a totem exist. I can't remember if I found it, though, or where.

I just found it - inside the Inca Temple. It was PITA there - not because of the fight but because the stupid game crashed every few seconds... probably restarted the game more then 20 times untill I killed all the spaniards...

Back