• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved question about group sail away.

Jonesie85

Boarding Master
Storm Modder
Hello all, ever since i started using the 8compmax mod by saint-ashley i find my self on the onset of every battle i am going down the battle interface setting some/all of my ships to sail away individually (I tend to board and capture alot of vessels that are damaged).

In the time it tales for me to set all the correct ships to sail away i am set upon by god knows what. I would like to know if it is possible to add an option into the game to set all ships to sail away.

Thank you for your time and patience.

It might be possible indeed, but I don't readily know how. How would you want to handle it? Add a new button in the Order menu?

after spending 3 hours sifting through every file listing all the changes i would have to make inorder to 'ADD' a command i decided to have a break. On the ofchance i decided to look at the controls list in the menu! As it turns out, to give a group sail away command you need to press 'O'. :modding

I sometimes think that i task will be harder and much more complicated than it actually is!

Back