• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

quest loop? "Should we cross the island?" Sparrow and Agent

GreySaber

Landlubber
So I'm running around with this agent in leather pants, trying to get to hte bottom of the brinkley stuff. I go to the twon on Barbados that starts with an S. I can't spell it.

I go there, and she suggests we split up. We do. We meet up at the shipyard.

She has a rumor that tells us to go to turks.

We go to Turks. A guy in the Tavern says we screwed up and should go back to the town with the S.

We do. She wants to split up again.

Is this a bug, or am I missing something?

<!--quoteo(post=315670:date=Apr 24 2009, 07:45 PM:name=GreySaber)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GreySaber @ Apr 24 2009, 07:45 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=315670"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->So I'm running around with this agent in leather pants, trying to get to hte bottom of the brinkley stuff. I go to the twon on Barbados that starts with an S. I can't spell it.

We go to Turks. A guy in the Tavern says we screwed up and should go back to the town with the S.

Is this a bug, or am I missing something?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->You are missing something - <u>You</u> are supposed to find Brock - look in all the buildings till you find him.
As you now know DON'T go into the shipyard though - That is a trap.

<!--quoteo(post=315671:date=Apr 25 2009, 09:51 AM:name=Short Jack Gold)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Short Jack Gold @ Apr 25 2009, 09:51 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=315671"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=315670:date=Apr 24 2009, 07:45 PM:name=GreySaber)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GreySaber @ Apr 24 2009, 07:45 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=315670"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->So I'm running around with this agent in leather pants, trying to get to hte bottom of the brinkley stuff. I go to the twon on Barbados that starts with an S. I can't spell it.

Is this a bug, or am I missing something?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->You are missing something - <u>You</u> are supposed to find Brock - look in all the buildings till you find him.
As you now know DON'T go into the shipyard though - That is a trap.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

K. finished out that quest.... But it's still 'active' in my quest book.

Also, where do I find the next quest?

<!--quoteo(post=315692:date=Apr 24 2009, 08:53 PM:name=GreySaber)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GreySaber @ Apr 24 2009, 08:53 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=315692"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->K. finished out that quest.... But it's still 'active' in my quest book.

Also, where do I find the next quest?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->Go to the tavern.

Back