• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

queen's anne's revenge

FKWOLF555

Sailor
Storm Modder
I wonder if someone from the forum, is producing, queen's anne's revenge,
the ship's black beard, I know we just did the first movie, but it would be nice to have the queen's anne's revenge, I am not able to do so because I'm not good at modeling and hows you guys know I'm still working on the pearl,
if anyone can do would be very cool. :dance

Although the first movie is the only one with a storyline coded in we already have the Dutchman so why not :shrug

When and if I learn to model, I may be able to work on something (the only thing is that I can't really navigate as well as succesfully find the downloads for the tools needed to do so).

When that one get's done, maybe the modellers could work on this:

The great Captain Horatio Magellan Crunch's illustrious and dread ship Guppy.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49225014@N05/sets/72157626736251923/

:razz

MK

Of course people want her. But it doesn't matter how many people want her. It matters how many people want to model her.

my brother said hes willing to help but maya 5.0 unlimited doesnt work (it asks for the serial number)

I have started on a Queen Anne's revenge model, see this topic for updates.

http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/17433-the-queen-annes-revenge/page__gopid__393640

the_revenge_is_mine_by_bonjourmonami-d3i0lg2.jpg

that looks really good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i personally like the queen annes revenge despite what people says it looks ugly.
what program are you designing it on?

and also if you can make a walk path in the cabins that would be great as that is what the pearl is lacking :onya

Looks good really :doff - if only some torches and fires could be added- they are important part of QAR- Greek Fire would be damn cool weapon too- but modding that is too much to ask i guess :blah:

Back