• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Cannot Confirm Purchased maps disappeared

A.H

Privateer
I just realized.. this is problem related to the shopkeeper's items not being sufficient in variety..

2 issues here.. both related to same gameplay.

1) If you check my inventory.. maps don't exist in my items.. although I bought all maps when I first started playing. This explains why:

2) All vendors and all shopkeepers don't have much to offer.. and they don't have any maps.. if you play my game.. travel all around you will come to find that all shops in all ports do not offer any type of map.. and look at their weapon & medicine offerings.. very poor offerings.

Also treasure maps.. i keep being asked to buy treasure maps.. after i pay them money for it on the street.. i can't seem to find it neither on my map inventory nor anywhere else. And when you are offered 1 treasure map.. you can't be offered anymore unless you complete the treasure quest..
but in this case i realized i purchased many maps and i never attempted to do any treasure hunting.
So now i thought of doing one, and when i look at items, i can't seem to find the treasure map. :eek:

Attachments

• FreePlay.7z
    729.9 KB · Views: 90
  • compile.log
    125.4 KB · Views: 107
  • error.log
    57.2 KB · Views: 128
Treasure maps aren't items. They show in your Questbook and on the regular Map Interface.
Try pressing the [M] key.

It sounds to me like your game is getting badly messed up, but I haven't a clue how you could possibly manage that.
Unless "so much was added" to the mod recently that your computer cannot handle it and starts "forgetting" stuff.

Damn, could it be a virus eating up?
although i got latest ESET antivirus edition and always upto date with constant computer scans..

Damn, could it be a virus eating up?
although i got latest ESET antivirus edition and always upto date with constant computer scans..
Nope it isn't a virus ...
Please install the latest version. It forces you to start a new game and please see if these problems start again, please keep an eye on your map items and as soon as you see them dissapair report it. And try to tell what you did when they dissapaired and give a savegame from when you still had them. If we can replicate the problem we can solve it.

So what's the latest news on this one? @A.H, have you had this recently now? How about anyone else?

If we don't get word on this by the end of the week, I'll archive it as "Cannot Confirm".

I haven't had time this past 2 weeks to play.. lot of work.
But maybe soon I can get some time off again and give the game a spin

Back