• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Problem with Blacksmith mod

Hu Kwan Do

Landlubber
Ive been having a few problems with this one. ever since I got it running, none of the town people can say anything. eg. someoune on douwesen would say "I cant load the dialogue file {douwesen_citisen.exe} assigned for me." That might not have been it exactly, but Ill check and update. Anyway, that wouldnt be so bad, as I never talk to them anyway, but the blacksmith isnt there. The houses with the fires outside are all locked, and I tried the others, and they're either just the normal house you walk into or locked. Help! I dont know whats going on!

Sounds like you're using an older version of this mod. All these bugs were fixed some time ago. You can download a modpack containing the blacksmith mod (with bugfixes) by clicking the WWW button below my post.

Is there any way of getting that to work without starting a new game? And does it only work with build 12, beacause Im having problems with that.

For all I know, a restart is nescessary. But maybe I am mistaken. My file only works with Build 12, but maybe you can get it to work with other Build versions. Would just take a bit more time and effort.

Yes, requires a restart the way it's written. New locations and new characters.
Could be made to need no restart, though, assuming you have build 12.

Back