• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Problem after Finishing Bartlomeu quest

Walter Kennedy

Bandit Of Barbados
Storm Modder
Hello all, I decided to play as Bartolomeu quest- well really only part of it- I skipped all the way to Aztec Treasure- thing is in the walkthroughs it says theres a guy in the tavern in St. Pierre I can talk to and do side quest- he isnt there, when I go to Jamaica to get Morgan to give me share of money from the gold throne- he doesnt talk he justs stands in on place- I cant talk to him or kill him. When I go to Kralendjik to get Johan Elting- guess what he isnt there. Whats going on? Any help would be MUCH apreciated..

Hello all, I decided to play as Bartolomeu quest- well really only part of it- I skipped all the way to Aztec Treasure- thing is in the walkthroughs it says theres a guy in the tavern in St. Pierre I can talk to and do side quest- he isnt there, when I go to Jamaica to get Morgan to give me share of money from the gold throne- he doesnt talk he justs stands in on place- I cant talk to him or kill him. When I go to Kralendjik to get Johan Elting- guess what he isnt there. Whats going on? Any help would be MUCH apreciated..

Henry Morgan not talking to you in Port Royale, Jamaica - might just be a bug that occasionally happens - try going back to an earlier save and see what happens.
It may also be what is stopping Elting from appearing in Kralendjik - since he talks to you in Port Royale after Morgan speaks to you.

The guy in St Pierre Tavern ( The Nightmare Side-quest ) - this side-quest might not be activated if you did not play the "A Famous Pirate" section of the main quest. Since the side-quest is a sort of follow on from that and linked to it. :shrug
Since the old enemy refered to in the walkthrough is

Nathaniel Hawk

:drunk

Back