• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Price of selling for gold is wrong?

Aki90

Landlubber
been trying to look for the better place to sell a recently looted batch of gold... port royal was the best choice, but 9 months ago... suddenly asking trading caravans for the price lists, one had the selling price like you can see in the picture... but at the right section, when I wanna sell all of it, the final selling price is not 1000 but 500... is that some kind of error?

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2024-03-29 172843.jpg
    Captura de pantalla 2024-03-29 172843.jpg
    369.4 KB · Views: 24
been trying to look for the better place to sell a recently looted batch of gold... port royal was the best choice, but 9 months ago... suddenly asking trading caravans for the price lists, one had the selling price like you can see in the picture... but at the right section, when I wanna sell all of it, the final selling price is not 1000 but 500... is that some kind of error?
if your merchandise is from a raid and stolen goods, then the price is half compared to what is normally offered. You need to wait 1 month for it to become the normal price

if your merchandise is from a raid and stolen goods, then the price is half compared to what is normally offered. You need to wait 1 month for it to become the normal price
thanks mate! you're the best... gona make it wait a month in a warehouse then in my next raid

Back