• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

potc to coas

Nitasa

Landlubber
i was wondering if it is posible to add the wep upgrade shop and talior shop into COAS from the POTC build very nice and uniforms your officers very nice! better then makeing them and hunting them down.And i would like to see weps go bad and beable to fix them are upgrade them to better.Also the wep locker was nice better weps for your boarding party.And one more ideal yes=)Rewards for quest from nations like add stuff that you can only get from the quest line.....potc was a fun game but to many bugs bad saves and so on..played with the full build and still was buggy as heck...would like to see more modding done on this..like adding quest...nuf ships and toons already =) thx for your time=)

It could be possible, but untill the current build mod is completed, I don't think you'll see any major mods for COAS for a while.

i was wondering if it is posible to add the wep upgrade shop and talior shop into COAS from the POTC build very nice and uniforms your officers very nice! better then makeing them and hunting them down.And i would like to see weps go bad and beable to fix them are upgrade them to better.Also the wep locker was nice better weps for your boarding party.And one more ideal yes=)Rewards for quest from nations like add stuff that you can only get from the quest line.....potc was a fun game but to many bugs bad saves and so on..played with the full build and still was buggy as heck...would like to see more modding done on this..like adding quest...nuf ships and toons already =) thx for your time=)

I miss these from potc builds. I am especially missing the tailor mod for myself, my officers, and my crew. I hope one day CoAS will receive the same tender love and care that PoTC has received from the build modders.

Back