• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

POTC for mac

Peter Blood

Privateer
I just got a new MacBook pro, and it is much easier and lighter to carry around than my windows 7 laptop. I was wondering if potc and the build mod are compatible with Macintosh. If so, that would be quite convenient so I wouldn't have to lug that big thing around.

As far as I'm aware, it doesn't work. Rumour has it one person has ever managed to get it to work, but he never told us how. :facepalm

You can booth windows on your mac if you have a copy of windows 7. So if you start up your mac you will have the choice for OSX and Windows. Install POTC on your Windows partition and it should work.
I am also a proud owner of a Macbook pro, for the same reasons as Peter Blood. But I don't want to install windows next to the OSX, just for POTC. Even though 1 game on the mac would be nice.

The reason I got the macbook pro was also because I just got my other computer back from Best Buy newly refurbished. My friend crashed at my place a few days later and the next day and my mac was gone! As it turns out my "friend" stole it and passed them off as his own for two weeks. I got it back in the end, but that does not change the fact that he committed a felony punishable by jail time. As it turns out, my modding will now be delayed further until June since when I sent my Windows 7 laptop in to the shop, all of my files were erased. THey are currently working on retrieving them but they won't be finished with restoration until May 20th at the earliest. How I hate Murphy's Law!

Back