• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

POTBS Q&A Questions :)

K

Keith

OK guys put your questions here for a new interview for POTBS :D

dont all ask about being a beta tester :D

When will player characters, NPC's, and UI be implemented? I'm dying to see what the game will look like beyond the gorgeous but lonely ships floating on empty seas....
How about ports? Harbors? Anything? :D

That's my only question too, now that the completion date has slipped to the end of the year, when does that mean avatars will be added to the game? Somehow I don't think they'll have an answer for this one though. :(

Although, this quote from their recent interview sounds intriguing:

HomeLAN - What other game play aspects have been added onto Pirates of the Burning Sea that you initially did not think would be released in the first shipping version?

Russell Williams - There are a couple of things we're working on for the initial release that we previously expected would be added later. But we aren't ready to announce them yet!

One can only hope. ;)

Any other questions I've had all seem to be covered in FAQ at their site and the burningseacommunity site. :)

Actually, I do have a question: Will there be many loading/transitional screens, or is the game intended to be as continuous as possible, sailing/docking/trading/fighting/boarding all flowing one from the other?

By the way YankeeP, it's unlikely there's going to be marooning in this game. ;)

YankeePyrate said:
When will player characters, NPC's, and UI be implemented? I'm dying to see what the game will look like beyond the gorgeous but lonely ships floating on empty seas....
How about ports? Harbors? Anything? :cheers
Harbours are implemented already. If I'm correct it's already possible to trade and accept missions. When the complete and moving avatars will arrive in the game is not yet clear. They're focussing on '`sea-level`' only now :cheeky

Back