• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Possible bug?

Stelike

Landlubber
Hey!
So recently I started playing COAS with GOF 2.0 mod installed. I started as Peter Blood. The problem is that I always get attacked on sight. I am neutral with every nation. I also started a new game and this happened again. I realized it happens when I loose my 90 day license. I even get attacked by the english and Peter is english so I dont understand this.I use the flags correctly, but when i Would like to dock I appear with pirate flag and I get a message that they Identified me as an enemy. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Hi, maybe this has something to do with where you are in the Peter Blood storyline? Do you have an unfished quest?
On a general note, I would recommend GOF 1.2 instead of 2.0 as it is generally more stable.

I ditched that and started a new game as Jack sparrow on a very hard diff. I really like that this is more challanging. As Peter I started on the easiest difficulty and It was a joke.

Merchant in the store always want to load up as much as he can on your ship and other ship that under your command, so to maximize the mechanic you need to carry only enough essential supply for the journey. If you are daring, get rid of all ammo, gunpowder and cannon too. The destination and type of good is random so save before you ask.

Back