• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Portuguese navy

Felipe Miranda

HoO Team Member
3D Artist
Storm Modeller
Hello all. Well, i started play a buccaners campaing, so far i'm good, i've a good vessel and the rank of segundo tenente in the portuguese navy (Second lieutenant)
Here comes the problem :
Where are the uniform of a portuguese officer?
I mean, i've joined the Spanish, English and American navy, all of them have uniforms. But what about the portugueses?
Sorry about english, i'm Brazilian, and as you already may have guessed, that's why i wanna join the portuguese navy :p

Dunno. There are Portagee officers in the game. Not as many as the others but you should see some.

:shrug Maybe you only get a uniform after you achieve a certain rank. Also, was there a Portagee navy in the Caribbean in 1813?

:shrug Maybe you only get a uniform after you achieve a certain rank. Also, was there a Portagee navy in the Caribbean in 1813?
Yes, i though so. Brazil was a colony o Portugal (Only declared independence in 1822) and the Portuguese was in constant conflict with the spanish and dutchs

Only England, France, Spain and America have officer uniforms.
The ones for other nations were never made. :(

Back