• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Porting New Horizons to Maelstrom Engine

Maybe.

It just happened again. You can see the slight fog effect I was talking about on the right side, at the buttons. Everything's a tiny bit more whitish. And then there's the green screen message. What the duck...

fog.png

Lol, it's happening because you have ENB graphics installed. Just go to your game directory and uninstall ENB graphics if you don't like it. My mod is for a completely different engine.

This project is looking so promising recently we have been in a period of amazing quality for this community, I’m thankful to be here while all of this is going on and wish everyone here luck with this! This is truly amazing work and dedication to this community.

This project is looking so promising recently we have been in a period of amazing quality for this community, I’m thankful to be here while all of this is going on and wish everyone here luck with this! This is truly amazing work and dedication to this community.

Thank you sir, I do my best to bring to people New Horizons on improved and stable engine, since it is the only way to keep this great mod living in the era where Windows 10/11 are going to be the standard, and Maelstrom supports Windows 10 (and will Windows 11) 100%.

Back