• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Playing Characters

Witch characters you prefer playing the most?

• Ian

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Diego

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Peter

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

Estharos

Landlubber
Storm Modder
I'm just curious on witch characters as been playing the most, my guess will be Peter but who knows. As for me I play Ian pretty simple character to play with. What about you guys?

Cheers, :cheers

Fred Bob's first game be wid Peter Blood an' done progressed upward tew Level 42 so's far! :onya Done most de quests, except savin' de COAS Quest fer last! :cheeky

De udder day, Fred Bob' done started him a new game in one Hardcore Mode wid Ian Stance an' currently be only at Level 2 an' strugglin' mightily tew git ahead! :facepalm Ol' Ian be so weak, he cain't fight an' his ship cain't sink nuttin', so's all he kin do is make cargo runs, but dat don't hardly pay fer expenses! :shrug

Peter. The other two have fugly character models, plus Peter comes with two free quest officers and a kickass ship right from the start (not that you can use it, but it is pretty).
The only thing that bothers me about Peter is that they gave him a fugly face, instead of the original badass pirate smirk.

I like playing as Peter Blood out of the three but most of the time I use the Skeleton captain, probably because I fin it funny that people in game find it perfectly normal for a skeleton with eyes to walk around and stalk-I mean talk about the fortress near town. I think that Diego looks a little like sean connery but that's probably just me needing to clean my glasses.

Back