• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Pirates of the Caribbean characters

<!--quoteo(post=203137:date=Jun 20 2007, 05:30 AM:name=Thomas the Terror)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Thomas the Terror @ Jun 20 2007, 05:30 AM) [snapback]203137[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->A East India Trading Company soldier!
The only thing we need now, is a location to store these buggers.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Greenford: Two British ports on the same island, yet the French only occupy one of them. For the sake of argument let's say that Greenford was avoided because it was a private port and not technically owned by the British government.

Redmond: Given the the main quest of the game, the governor of Redmond really does remind me of Lord Becket

actually, the french where planning to take over greenford. it says so in the quest dialogue. besides that, i think he means where to put the models for safe-keeping.

silehard does indeed remind me of beckett. i think that's being used in the new main quest.

Back